Friday, November 9, 2007

Destination Malaysia: Terengganu





In February 9, 1980, I was born at Hospital Besar Terengganu, today known as Sultanah Nur Zahirah Kuala Terengganu Hospital. Since I am aborigine of Terengganu state, I will start to blog this topic "Destination Malaysia" and may a lot of topics covered about tourism Terengganu. Is it simple and strong reason right? That's it! Simple and easy to me to write and explore because Terengganu is my hometown... Hehe...

Welcome to Terengganu Malaysia!
Terengganu state is located along the east coast of Peninsular Malaysia. To the south lies the Pahang state, and to the north, Kelantan. Terengganu covers around 12,995 square kilometres and comprises seven districts: Kuala Terengganu, Besut, Setiu, Hulu Terengganu, Marang, Dungun, and Kemaman.
Terengganu is destination of natural attractions and the charms of the old world of tropical island, beaches and rainforest, and also of traditional and culture that are well and truy alive. Here I present to you video clip about Terengganu state which singing a song in Malay. Including picture the most recommended destinations to be visited. Have a nice trip! Presenting to you Blues Terengganu Kita......!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List