Friday, January 21, 2011

Visit Taiping Perak

Last week I was in Taiping, had a seminar at SSL Traders Hotel and also stayed at that place. Rule of thumb, wherever I had seminar or meeting, I just stay at the nearest so that make me everything easy.

What I did last week at Taiping, Perak? There are few places I visited. Here I just want to share with others what to do at Taiping Perak.

13.01.2011
Mee udang at Kuala Sepetang
Arrived at SSL Traders Hotel

14.01.2011
Cendol Bismillah Taiping
Solat Jumaat at Masjid India Jalan Kota
Visit Zoo Taiping
Western food at SSL Traders Hotel

15.01.2011
Magic Window at Taman Tasik Taiping
Taman Tasik Taiping
Tesco Taiping


16.01.2011
Taman Tasik Taiping
Taiping Sentral Mall
Restoran Masa
I did surveyed Restoran Asfian but close at that time. (2100)

17.01.2011
Going back to Kelantan.
Restoran Tasek Raban

have a nice day!



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List