Sunday, March 30, 2008

Summit Hotel Subang USJ

I was in Selangor a few days ago and stayed at the Summit Hotel Subang USJ which is located at Subang Jaya Selangor and only 20 minutes to Kuala Lumpur. The distance to KLIA Airport also close. It is just near the KESAS highway and make it easy to go anywhere in Selangor or Kuala Lumpur.

1 single bed and 1 twin bed for RM175 nett

I was there for 2 days because I have some work to do at the Shah Alam Selangor. The hotel rates is RM175.00 per day. I have no choice because during that time most of the hotels in Shah Alam and also Subang Jaya are fully booked. I am not sure why may be there are some functions there.

Hotel Accommodations;

Leisure tourists, travelling executives, and event organizers will find that one roof can indeed hold all conveniences. The Summit Hotel Subang USJ is proof of that. With function rooms, ballroom, pool, restaurants, limousine service, Wi-Fi, and more, ease isn’t left to the imagination, it’s left for you to experience.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List